- Competitive Salary
- Career pathways to support continual personal development
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme which includes access to Digital GP
- Discounts on health assessments via Nuffield Health
- Life cover
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Employee Discount Scheme, which is applicable to over 900 of the UK’s top retailers, including travel, groceries, gym memberships, utilities and more
- Cycle to work scheme which can save up to 43% on the cost of a bike
To provide Technical Support to installation and service engineers along with end users. The role will be office based.
- Troubleshooting software faults
- Administration of centralised software and cloud based services
- Liaising with 3rd party support providers
- Setting up and configuring software
- Providing other services such as but not limited to; end user basic training, liaising with our Elite Desk/National Service Bureau/Control & Command Centre teams, updating trackers, bulk remote changes
- The majority of software supported will be of a CCTV/Control nature. However other software such as but not limited to Care Systems, Access Control & Intruder Alarms will also be supported.
- Experience within a support role would be ideal but not required
- Experience with IT/Network based equipment is desired
- A good knowledge of Windows Based PC’s and/or Servers is required. (Mainly Windows 7 & 10)
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical staff
- Work on your own and as part of a growing team
SECOM Plc is an equal opportunity employer.