- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme
- Life cover
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Employee Discount Scheme, which is applicable to over 900 of the UK’s top retailers, including travel, groceries, gym memberships, utilities and more
- To ensure all aspects of signalling are carried out from ordering all signalling to dealing with any faults that occur. Processing of Regional and National job packs onto the working platform and collate invoicing and update platforms on completion of works
- To ensure all signalling equipment is ordered using the necessary platforms and provide the necessary accompanying paperwork to both Control and Command and Suppliers
- Distribution of Signalling equipment along with engineering information
- Liaise with both sales and customers to obtain the required information needed for signalling to be ordered
- To liaise on a regular basis with both customers and SECOM personnel in relation to any queries they may have
- Regular correspondence with customers for signalling that has gone into no response be either telephone, letter, or email
- Provide information for invoicing, creating necessary schedules and submitting to Head Office for Regional Administrator
- To ensure all NSI Certificates are raised in the mandatory 28 days as per NSI Requirements
- Ensuring all platforms are updated with the correct information for customers
- To implement and embed best practices by fully utilising SECOM’s operating platform
- Process/improvement and development of operational platform.
- To ensure all booking for the Meeting Room and National Training Development Centre are actioned along with any food requirements for meetings
- Distribute and process internal and external post, ensuring outgoing post is ready for collection by Royal Mail
- Any adhoc administration requests
- To cover holiday and sickness in departments when required
- Be driven, with a can-do approach.
- Ideally have knowledge of Approach System and working on Aeromark platform is required
- Preferably have experience in the Security Industry.
- The person must be able to demonstrate experience of working on their own initiative
- Work as part of team
SECOM Plc is an equal opportunity employer.