- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme
- Life cover
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Employee Discount Scheme, which is applicable to over 900 of the UK’s top retailers, including travel, groceries, gym memberships, utilities and more
- Using our operating platforms ensure all installation jobs are scheduled, parts ordered, and labour arranged. Our systems are used accurately, and customers notified.
- Review of scheduling platform with your team
- Improve delivery times by actively reviewing available jobs and labour resources
- POs are issued for subcontractors
- Ensure daily closure of completed jobs to fast track to invoicing
- Daily communication with our UK stores delivery team, senior leaders, and finance administration.
- Performance management of two members of the planning team.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidence, assertiveness, leadership qualities, self-motivation, and a problem solver.
- A common-sense approach and be able to use their own initiative.
- Excellent communicator with colleagues, field staff and customers.
- Ability to work on own initiative, to resolve issues and proactively to avoid problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a flexible and willing approach to work
- Team player
- Good working knowledge/experience of IT and software platforms
SECOM Plc is an equal opportunity employer.