- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Office and remote working from home
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme
- Life cover
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Employee Discount Scheme, which is applicable to over 900 of the UK’s top retailers, including travel, groceries, gym memberships, utilities and more
- Responsible for ensuring that both installation and service maintenance/reactive projects are implemented successfully
- Ensuring equipment, resource scheduling and relevant information is disseminated to all relevant parties
- A high level of communication within all relevant SECOM departments and external stakeholders/clients alike
- Direct site communication and/or to senior level management
- Responsible for maintaining project budgets and will include third party invoice management
- Organising shareholder meetings to bring together all stakeholders involved within a particular project as required
- Building upon SECOM’s customer relationship management
- Utilising all management and various management/portal platforms to closely manage required KPI/SLA requirements and ensure a harmonious relationship between SECOM and key customers
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Awareness and understanding of general project management methodologies and project lifecycles
- Working experience within either Business Administration, Project Management or Change Management or possess a relevant academic qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to take on responsibility and use initiative to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to organise and prioritise workflows.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident, enthusiastic individual with a “can-do” attitude.
- Competent in using Microsoft suite of tools including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and working knowledge of MS Project
Desirable but not essential
- Experience in portal/project management platforms
- Two A levels in any subject, although courses in business or project management are preferred. Equally relevant would be a four-year degree apprenticeship in project management
- Previous experience in a project support or administrative role.
SECOM Plc is an equal opportunity employer.