- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme
- Life cover
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Employee Discount Scheme, which is applicable to over 900 of the UK’s top retailers, including travel, groceries, gym memberships, utilities and more
- Company property e.g., laptop, phone & plant (drills etc.)
- Fuel card
- Attend sites and undertake small works installation, periodic maintenance and fault finding were required
- Ensure daily targets are achieved to meet customers SLAs/KPIs are meet
- Responsible for correct usage of client’s platforms
- All electronic reporting to the service desk conducted promptly
- Effective control of stock and vehicle audit
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- To present a professional appearance
All candidates must have had previous experience in either installation work or reactive and preventative maintenance and have a good understanding of IP CCTV, Cloudview remote monitoring, Vodaphone routers and switches.
The ideal candidate should be able to work on their own initiative as the role will lone working in remote locations. Training on solar panels and control equipment, high amp batteries and high-pressure hydrogen bottles will be provided.
The package is commensurate with experience, knowledge base and qualifications. Overtime is frequently available for which additional payments will be made. Basic hours are 40hrs per week with travel time and overtime available. This role may require you to work away occasionally and will involve a large amount of travel.
- Previous industry experience is essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good timekeeping
- Customer focussed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Dynamic, forward thinking, and ambitious
SECOM Plc is an equal opportunity employer.