- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Office and remote working from home
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme
- Life cover
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Employee Discount Scheme, which is applicable to over 900 of the UK’s top retailers, including travel, groceries, gym memberships, utilities and more.
- Co-ordinates daily activities and routes through map-based planning on SECOM’s operating platform
- To ensure daily targets are achieved
- Administer PPM email address to ensure updates are made and bookings via email are acknowledged
- PPM documentation and domestic letters are prepared and managed
- Planning of diary with NSB call planners to meet companies and client’s expectations
- Ensure client order numbers are inputted in PPM calls where required.
- Cross referencing of SECOM operating platform
- Daily management of engineer’s workflow to ensure this is followed
- Forward planning of all critical account and domestic customers to ensure these are communicated and calls placed on the operating platform with promise times
- Daily management of domestic PPM enquiries both from email and telephone calls
- To improve the quality of service delivery, ensuring PPMs are carried out within the required timescales (performance management).
- Ensure PPM replans are managed effectively and completed within timescales
- Ensure any portal documentation pertaining to PPMs are uploaded as required.
- Where applicable, ensure any site documentation (RAMs, centre passes etc) are provided prior to attendance to ensure our engineers have access to the clients’ premises.
- Ensure daily handovers are communicated to management along with any further reporting required.
- Health and safety, enforcing standards, completing all e-learning modules.
Skills and experience
- Ownership & accountability
- Customer care & professionalism
- Planning and organising
- Performance & deadline oriented
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
The maintenance planner will ideally have a minimum of two years’ experience and a proven track record of success in a customer delivery role. He or she will be highly customer orientated and have a driven, can-do approach. Experience of the fire and security industry is preferred and experience of a fast-moving service environment with similar characteristics to SECOM (large field force, large service desk, impact of service quality, compliance etc.) would be an advantage.