The role will include logging and resolving IT support requests, setting up hardware, software and networks, and assisting end users face to face and remotely.
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme
- Paid sick leave and death in service
- Employee discount on security for your home
Reward scheme membership, which is applicable for hundreds of different retailers, allowing employees to make savings on things that matter to them.
- To provide IT Support to a range of staff members, the role will be primarily office based but will require occasional site visits in the UK therefore a full UK driving license is essential
- Troubleshooting mobile email for remote users with Android / iPhone smartphones
- General IT Administration duties such as laptop/desktop auditing and management
- Liaising with 3rd party support providers
- Setting up and configuring new and existing laptops, desktop and mobile devices.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining user accounts across various platforms including Active Directory, Google Workspace, and O365.
Key Personal Skills
- Experience within a similar IT Support role
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Ability to work with both technical and nontechnical staff and the ability to work as part of a small team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Key Technical Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Solid networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Firewalls, VLANS)
- Strong knowledge of basic IT packages: Office, Outlook
- Grass roots knowledge and understanding of PC builds, motherboards, CPUs, memory, disks etc.
Desirable Technical Skills
Knowledge in cloud-based services such as Google Workspace and salesforce
SECOM Plc is an equal opportunity employer.