SECOM Plc is a world class company supplying tailored security solutions to homes, businesses and public sector organisations throughout the UK. We are a global organisation operating at the local level and committed to providing state-of-the-art solutions to all of our customers. Our strength lies in our reliability and commitment to customer service.
As part of our expansion to our client portfolio in Sussex are we are now seeking skilled installation engineers.
As an experienced installation engineer, you will be involved in planning the installation of the system in accordance with the specification, agreeing the installation plan with the customer, instructing the customer in the correct use of the system and completing handover documentation, reporting to the Installation Supervisor.
- Knowledge of CCTV
- Access Control systems
- Experience in NSI standards
- Working on own initiative
- Good communicator with colleagues and Engineers
- Ability to work on own initiative, to resolve issues and proactively to avoid problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a flexible and willing approach to work
To join a nationwide company where training is provided – in the latest technology!
- Basic salary + O/T Payments
- Career progression
- Health insurance
- Paid holiday leave
- Mobile Phone
- Petrol card – for business use