You will serve as a primary contact to meet our customers’ needs, to manage all new work orders, small dayworks and installation planned visits. The individual is responsible for the effective and successful completion of all installations to improve our customer experience and to meet their expectations.
Key Result Areas
To improve the quality of our customer experience to SECOM customers, ensuring all installations on programme of works, small works, first time fix rates and replans are improved and delivered.
- Accurate daily forecasting and collection of all compliance documentation.
- Communicate with all customers for arrival dates and times and PM/Supervisors to ensure delivery times are met.
- ‘Job A’ Utilise SECOM’s Operating platform to ensure planning workflow is followed correctly and post installation documentation is fully completed.
- Responsible for monitoring, uploading all documentation onto SECOM’s operating platform and clients’ portals.
- Understand and respond to all customers SLAs and KPI agreements by reviewing SECOM’s operating platform. (Performance management).
- Planning of all installations with daily engagement with the PM/Supervisors to ensure handover dates and programme of works are met.
- Updating the SECOM operating platform to ensure total transparency across all regional and national installations. Daily updating of MIS (labour, material, invoicing schedules) is required for month end processes and reconciliation.
- Raising of P/O for subcontract labour.
- Full control over ‘Job A’ to ensure the installation is fully compliant and complete prior to sending to the
- commercial queue.
- Managing installation queues and Work in Hand queues on the SECOM operating platform to maximise revenue.
- Update and collate Uninvoiced order reports for IM, ISM and HQ.
- Forecasting and completion documentation to be reconciled daily and delivered to the ISM.
- Update MIS and Secom operating platform with all job pack information and documentation
- Management of all premier account installations with the PM/regional supervisors.
- Daily update of all portals, logging on and off, reporting of job progress for conference calls, uploading
- Check daily collection of parts and PUDO collection and advise engineers to collect.
- Supervise daily engagement to ensure productivity is improved and daily targets achieved.
- Management of snagging, overruns, or replans with PMs/supervisors
- To communicate with all departments on the progress of each job via the SECOM operating platform and field app.
- Management of area team IE holiday & sickness or any downtime by adding exclusions on the Gantt.
- Responsibility to ensure the team collect parts from PUDO or Royal Mail pick up point.
- To successfully mobilise new roll-out programmes to meet programme of works and deadline dates.
- To deliver and adopt the necessary business changes to processes and systems to ensure SECOM meet our clients’ expectations.
- Service and Installation organisation must follow the effective and efficient process for ordering parts and delivering them to site as required. In conjunction with Central Stores and Distribution.
- Invoicing schedules to be verified weekly.
The Regional Installation co-ordinator will be highly numerate, have an attention to detail, work on their own initiative, and have a driven, can-do approach with an aptitude for further progression. Experience of the Fire and Security Industry is preferred along with excellent administration acumen. To be able to demonstrate experience of monitoring and managing within a large Service environment with similar characteristics to SECOM (large field force, control by a service desk, impact of service quality, compliance etc.) would be a distinct advantage.
The competency profile for this role is summarised as follows:
Setting Business Direction
- Customer awareness – who is the customer (internal or external), what are their needs, how are they best met?
- Analytical – breaks down problems/ challenges into their essential parts.
- Commercial – Impact of their actions to the UK Operation
Achieving Business Performance
- Concern for excellence – focus on high-quality outcomes for all â externally and internally.
- Initiative – actively seeks opportunities and resolution to problems without direction from others.
- Critical information seeking – actively seeks key information for decision making.
- Results focus – sets targets and expectations for self and others.
- Goals – set clear goals and develop strategies to achieve these efficiently and effectively.
- Flexibility and Adaptability – works effectively in a variety of situations, appreciates different perspectives.
- Assertiveness – strongly pushes forward and overcomes obstacles where necessary.
- Self Confidence – belief in one’s own ability to achieve a successful outcome.
Top Skills and Proficiencies
- Ownership, result-driven mentality
- Customer care/facing skills
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Decision making
- Deadline oriented
- Planning and organising
- Communication Skills