- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme
- Paid sick leave and death in service
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Reward scheme membership, which is applicable for hundreds of different retailers, allowing employees to make savings on things that matter to them
- Manage service and installation engineers via site visits and team briefs.
- Ensure all audits, Pmv’s and installations meet the require standard.
- Ensure productivity and quality of Pmv’s and installations are maintained to the highest standards.
- Promote the good will of the company.
- Maintain engineering resource and ensure adequate capacity and skill levels to deliver a quality Service.
- Monitor strengths and weakness of engineering teams.
- Any other duties in line with the role.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidence and self-motivation
- Possess leadership skills
- Excellent communicator with customer facing skills
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Ability to motivate a team of engineers
- Ability to work on own initiative, to resolve issues and proactively avoid problems
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Excel
- Have a flexible and willing approach to work
SECOM Plc is an equal opportunity employer.