As this role is newly created, we are looking for someone who can take on tasks and problem solve while maintaining an excellent level of customer service.
The successful applicant should be an efficient communicator who is well organised, accurate and has outstanding attention to detail, have a flexible and professional attitude towards work, also able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure. As this role involves the co-ordination and management of IP Network information an understanding or experience with Network design information would be desirable.
Applicants skillset shall have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages particularly Excel.
- Experienced project co-ordination skills.
- Supervisory experience.
- Understanding of basic networking desirable.
- Ability to design and amend processes to suit tasks.
- Relationship management skills.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Management of an electronic security asset register
- Management of a software based electronic security application database
- Management of customer information portals.
- Working with Stakeholders to ensure information is correct and accurate at all times.
- Attend client lead meetings.
- Liaising with the account manager.