- Future progression – promote heavily from within
- Home and Office based role
- Mobile Phone
- Company Vehicle + Fuel card or Car Allowance
- Great market salary
As part of our expansion and growth we are now looking for a fully remote Fire Stopping & Door Surveyor.
Candidates must be able to generate new business and new opportunities via Architects, Consultants, M&E and Fire and Electrical Contractors etc. You must have a very good understanding of Fire Stopping and Fire Doors some Product training will be supplied if needed. A knowledge and understanding of building regs is also a prerequisite.
This is a Sales role that allows you to concentrate on Fire Stopping and Fire Doors, the role will also allow you to talk about the many other products that Secom offer.
This new role is working within the M25 and the home counties but not restricted too. Remote working.
We are on the lookout for a Passive Fire Protection and Door Surveyor, you will play a crucial role in growing the Fire Stopping and Fire Door business within the Physical Division.
- Experience on Fire compartmentation and Fire Door Survey’s
- Knowledge of Fire Safety would be essential
- Must be willing to travel â (remote role)
- Friendly and hard working
- Team player
- Working to standards & set designs
- An understanding of Building regs
- Candidates would require to be level 2 passive fire protection
- Domestic/Commercial experience
- Good communication skills
- Clean driving license