- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme
- Life cover
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Employee Discount Scheme, which is applicable to over 900 of the UK’s top retailers, including travel, groceries, gym memberships, utilities and more
- Company property e.g., laptop, phone & plant (Drills etc.)
- Fuel card
- Attend sites and undertake either installation or periodic maintenance / fault finding of Fire & Emergency Lighting systems
- To meet predefined target times for periodic inspections
- Clear and concise communication with the service desk regarding customer issues
- All paperwork / electronic reporting to the service desk carried out promptly
- To present a professional appearance
- Previous experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good timekeeping
- Customer orientated
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Dynamic, forward thinking, and ambitious
All candidates must have had previous experience in either installation work or reactive and preventative calls of both Fire & Emergency Lighting systems.
The package is commensurate with experience, knowledge base and qualifications. Overtime is frequently available for which additional payments will be made.
SECOM Plc is an equal opportunity employer.