- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme which includes access to Digital GP
- Discounts on health assessments via Nuffield Health
- Life cover
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Employee Discount Scheme, which is applicable to over 900 of the UK’s top retailers, including travel, groceries, gym memberships, utilities and more
- Cycle to work scheme which can save up to 43% on the cost of a bike
- Company property e.g., laptop, phone & plant (drills etc.)
- Local area coverage
- Travel time paid
- Fully expensed vehicle
- Fuel card
- Carrying out planned maintenance of fire systems and life safety systems in accordance with the correct standard
- Carry out system demonstrations of customers as required
- Carry out fault finding on systems
- Completing paperwork to the required standard
- Programming of systems and an understanding of cause and effect
- Effective control of stock and vehicle audit
- Awareness of health and safety
- To present a professional appearance
- Must have previous experience in either installation work or reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Have good fire alarm industry experience to correct standards along with knowledge of emergency lighting systems.
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Understanding of BS5839:1, BS5266:1 and BS7671
- Experience of BAFE SP203-1
- Good communicator with colleagues and engineers.
- Ability to work on own initiative, to resolve issues and proactively to avoid problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a flexible and willing approach to work
SECOM Plc is an equal opportunity employer.