Secom PLC has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and committed individual to join our Installation team based Crawley covering London and the Home Counties installing all types of electronic fire alarm systems, conventional and addressable.
The successful candidate will be required to install 1st fix 2nd fix commission and handover, aforementioned systems in accordance with current codes of practice, manufacturer’s requirements, British and European Standards.
- Install/ commission our wide range of equipment .
- To extend existing systems as part of small / remedial works packages.
- Provide excellent service to customers, building solid working relationships.
- Prepare for jobs by reading site plans, specifications and ensuring all equipment is available.
- Fault finding and problem solving.
- Use Aeromark Operations platform for daily workflows
- Adhere to health and safety requirements.
Essential Skills Requirements
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and self motivated
- Full UK driving licence
- DBS clearance (for working in schools)
Desirable Skills Requirements
- Worked within BAFE/ SSAIB/ NSI accredited company
- Valid CSCS / ECS card
- IPAF / PASMA / Asbestos Awareness certification
- Electrical Qualifications
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays rising by one day per year to a maximum of 25 days
- Private Healthcare
- Company Vehicle
- Company Pension Scheme