- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme
- Paid sick leave and death in service
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Reward scheme membership, which is applicable for hundreds of different retailers, allowing employees to make savings on things that matter to them
We are seeking to recruit a full time Elite Services Administrator for our busy Kenley Office. You will be responsible for the preparation and raising of our service-related sales ledger invoices, through both our own operating platform, and via our customers’ online portals. You will also be part of a dedicated team dealing with the call and despatch of our Elite customers’ emergency calls, liaising with our engineering teams and dealing with customer telephone enquiries.
Responsibilities required for the position
We are looking for somebody with previous invoicing experience, good administration skills and an attention to detail. The role is a key part of the company’s service-related income stream, so the successful candidate will be able to prioritise their workloads, and work well with our regional office network to maximise revenues wherever possible.
The role will be reporting into the Corporate Services Manager and will require the following key skills:
- Previous sales ledger invoicing experience
- Good administrative skills
- Able to work on their own initiative
- An excellent customer service focused attitude
- Computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work effectively within required timescales
SECOM Plc is an equal opportunity employer.