- Starting salary of £24,000.
- Monthly attendance bonus and performance scheme (on successful completion of probation)
- Extensive training on the latest technology
- Attendance Bonus and Performance scheme package
- SIA CCTV Licence
- PSA Licence
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme
- Life cover
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Employee Discount Scheme, which is applicable to over 900 of the UK’s top retailers, including travel, groceries, gym memberships, utilities and more
- The position is a 4 on – 4 off 12hr shift-based role with that comprises of 2 days/2 nights followed by 4 days off on a rolling shift pattern.
- Managing controlled access via CCTV.
- Respond to alarm activations and issue alarm resets.
- Provide a professional standard of customer care on the phone
- Provide reports in a professional manner and meeting KPI targets.
- Liaise with the emergency services, clients, Engineers, partner agencies and internal departments.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Monitor CCTV and take the appropriate action in a speedy manner.
- Managing client’s expectations in what can sometimes be a very active environment.
- Acting and communicating in a clear and professional manner while adhering to the SECOM’s security protocols at all times
- Be Self Motivated
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have GCSE level English language or equivalent
- Customer focused
- Logical in their approach to problem solving
- Display good team skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel and Google Docs)
- Experience with Customer Service or within a Control Room
SECOM Plc are an equal opportunity employer