- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Pension scheme
- Aviva health scheme
- Paid sick leave and death in service
- Employee discount on security for your home
- Reward scheme membership, which is applicable for hundreds of different retailers, allowing employees to make savings on things that matter to them
Key Result Areas
- Manage employee performance and corrective action plans. Communicate with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met. Set individual targets to meet customers SLA’s, KPIs for performance management.
- Utilise SECOM’s operating platform to drive performance and improve productivity for performance management. Manage and improve system usage across engineering platforms/portals.
- Deliver first class customer service to improve retention and growth of key accounts and Fire within the region.
- Improve productivity and deliver margin improvement throughout the business in conjunction with key relationship departments.
- Provide strong, high-profile leadership and driving change in terms of structure, culture, and processes to implement Change Management.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate activities that affect the operational decisions and business requirements.
- Commercial: To ensure margins and profitability are achieved across areas of responsibility.
- To ensure both yourself and the engineering teams field overtime is recorded and validated on the Aeromark platform.
- To deliver improvements in the productivity and performance of the Engineering function, forecasting and reporting performance against appropriate targets.
- To implement and embed best practices by fully utilising SECOM’s operating platform. Implement and adopt new processes and embed changes as necessary.
- Resource management to ensure headcount is relocated and maximised to meet clients demands.
- Resource management to ensure each employee is registered across all SECOM platforms, HR, Payroll, ASC, mobile and Fleet.
- To support the sales process in securing new business, working in collaboration with the Head of sales/director in designing service propositions and delivering them to clients.
- Planning of diary with NSB to meet companies and client’s expectations.
- To maintain inventory stock control of field engineers and record monthly for financial auditing purposes. Submission of inventory stock monthly into Central Stores to demonstrate financial control of stock.
- To improve the quality-of-service delivery to SECOM customers, ensuring first time fix rates are improved and ensuring PPMs and critical works are carried out within the required timescales.
- To successfully mobilise new contacts into the business, managing transition phases from existing suppliers.
- To ensure the Regional organisation has the management capability to support the culture and process changes required.
- To ensure all staff within the Service function have role guides and clear objectives against which they are regularly appraised, and that minimum expectations of the role of Manager to Engineer are set in terms of key metrics such as jobs per day etc.
- To ensure that the Service organisation has an effective and efficient process for ordering parts and delivering them to site as required. In conjunction with Central Stores and Distribution.
- Enforce Health and Safety standards.
- Have a proven track record of success in a Fire & Security Customer delivery role, including leadership of a large field team.
- Be highly numerate.
- Have a driven, can-do approach.
- Experience of the Fire and Security Industry is preferred along with commercial/financial acumen.
- Demonstrate experience of managing a large service environment with similar characteristics to SECOM (large field force, impact of service quality, compliance etc.) would be a distinct advantage.
SECOM Plc is an equal opportunity employer.